What is Included with Registration?
ALL MEETING REGISTRATIONS includes:
- All Sessions including those co-hosted by the Plastic Surgery Foundation
- Breakfasts and Lunches
- Refreshment Breaks
- Welcome Reception at the Hockey Hall of Fame on Thursday, May 28
- Poster Reception on Friday, May 29
- Mentorship Program & Reception on Friday, May 29
- Women In Plastic Surgery Program & Reception on Saturday, May 30
- Newly added Residency and Fellowship Fair on Sunday, May 31
Registration fees for members include a ticket to the PSRC Members Dinner on Saturday, May 30. Candidate members may purchase a ticket to the Members Dinner during the registration process. Non-members must have a ticket purchased for them by a PSRC member to attend the dinner.
University of Toronto / Hospital For Sick Kids:
Students, Residents, and Fellows of the host institution (University of Toronto/Hospital for Sick Kids) have an opportunity for complimentary registration, however, membership within PSRC is required. Email our administrative offices to learn more at: email@example.com.
Check Your Passport:
As the PSRC 2020 Annual Meeting will take place outside of the United States, entry requirements into Canada will apply. United States citizens must obtain a passport and/or should ensure their passport is valid through anticipated travel dates.
All requests for cancellations must be received in writing. If a written request of cancellation is received at the Society's Administrative Office prior to March 31, 2020, the registration fee, less a $50.00 administrative fee, will be refunded after the meeting. Refund requests received after March 31st will not be honored.
Have a question about registering for the meeting?
Contact our registration support team!