|Principal Investigator Association Resources
ASPS Members Access Principal Investigator Association Resources on
PSEN for FREE!
The Plastic Surgery Foundation, in partnership with the Principal Investigator’s Association, now provides access to ASPS members and residents to a variety of how-to resources designed to help investigators navigate the complexities of competing for extramural funding. The NIH and NSF grant writing guides, reports and webinars provided in this section will help basic science and clinical researchers succeed in their pursuit of extramural funding. You can find more information and resources at the Principal Investigator's Association website or via the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Grants & Funding.
The following are the items available via PSEN for researchers. Please note - these materials can only be accessed by ASPS Members and members of the ASPS Residents and Fellows Forum (RFF).
- NIH RO1 Grant Application Mentor: An Educational How-to Manual, 4th Edition
- NSF Grant Application Mentor: An Educational How-to Manual, 1st Edition
- New & Early Stage Investigators Career Guide
- 5 Key Grant Writing Tactics for Getting Your Research Funded
- Making Every Minute Count: How PIs Can Fit 28 Hours into a 24 Hour Day
- Winning Your NIH Research Grant
- Writing the NIH Research Grant: Leveraging Peer Review Advice, Getting Noticed, and Winning Your Grant!
- An Investigators Guide to NIH Funding
- High Risk, High Reward: What Your R21 Should Be
- NIH vs. NSF: Which Funding Agency is Right for You
- NIH Career Development (K) Awards: Taking Your Research Career to New Heights
- Early-Concept Grants for Exploratory Research (EAGER) at NSF
- NSF I-Corps: Crafting a Successful 5 Page Proposal
- The Quest for Foundation & Private Funding: 3 Key Strategies Every PI Should Know